- 12 oz (1 bottle) KARUNA’S AVO-KETO SMOOTHIE
- 1 chicken breast, diced
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 yellow onion, diced
- 6 baby golden potatoes, quartered
- 1/2 cup broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup carrots, coined
- 6 trumpet mushrooms
- 1/4 cup sweet bell peppers, chopped
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp red chili flakes
- handful of cilantro
- Heat oil in a medium saucepan over medium-low heat. Add in onions and garlic and saute for 3 minutes or until onions are caramelized. Add in chicken and potatoes and cook for 2-5 minutes.
- Add in KARUNA’S AVO-KETO SMOOTHIE, carrots, mushrooms, bell peppers, coconut milk, curry powder, turmeric powder, and red chili flakes. Stir until everything is well coated and bring to a simmer. Cook for 10-15 minutes or until chicken and potatoes are cooked all the way through. Add in broccoli and cook for an additional 2 minutes.
- *Optional: Serve over brown rice.